- Where:Rosses Point, Sligo F91 TC64
- Town:Rosses Point
- Phone:+353 71 9177113
- Size:2.5 Hectares
- Open:13 April - 25 September
- Holiday Type:Beach HolidayPet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
Rosses Point Caravan Park (Greenlands)
Book online www.sligocaravanandcamping.ie and use the “Book Now” button
Situated in the village of Rosses Point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Magnificent views of Coney Island, Oyster Island, Blackrock Lighthouse, Benbulben and Knocknarea mountains. Your view depends on where you are pitched, listen to the water lapping on our two bathing beaches. Ideal for swimming, sailing, fishing, golfing, walking or just relaxing,enjoying the tranquil atmosphere.
Facilities include: Toilets, showers, campers kitchen, laundry, motor home service point, dishwashing, chemical waste, special needs suite, t.v., games rooms, outdoor playarea, night security. Attractions of the area just a short drive. Recommended by: Failte Ireland, Alan Rogers, Caravan Club, ACSI, ANWB, Kosmos, A.A.
Electric points caravans
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||€28.00||€28.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||€26.00||€26.00|
Extra Levied Cost
Extra Large Tent
- We were there for a 7 night stay, I would definitely recommend this as a top spot for a caravan holiday, my partner is disabled and we got a spot near all amenities, very clean toilets and showers, helpful staff on hand. Date of stay April 2022
- Wonderful place!We were here for 3 night with 2 children and enjoyd so much! Beautiful scenery!Close to the restaurants and bars.Toilets and showers cleaned regularly. Coffee shop and ice cream van arrived every day. Nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff! Highly recommended! We will be back next year!
- 3rd year here and we love it. The staff are really helpful and there’s a great community atmosphere among everyone. There are plenty of toilets and showers which are cleaned and restocked regularly. There’s also a mobile coffee shop in the mornings for a wee treat. It’s right beside the beach and within walking distance of the hotel, restaurants and bars. Rossespoint hasn’t been overly commercialised thankfully so it’s not a money pit for parents with young children Date of stay Summer 2021
Rosses Point is 8km West of Sligo on R291 off N15.