- Phone:+353 53 9127368 ,+353 87 6109227
- Size:1.2 Hectares
- Open:1 April - 31 October,Rest of year by appointment
- Holiday Type:CountrysitePet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About The Trading Post
Nearest 4* park to Rosslare & Ferry.
10% discount for two or more nights incl day of arrival or departure from Ireland. Small family run park, no mobile homes, rural setting with level pitches, disabled facilities, shop, petrol station, cafe, full range gas cylinders/ camping supplies, Beach 5km, Blackwater village 3.5km, Ladhru and Unyoke walking trails from park.
To protect grass tent must move pitch after 4th day.
Entrance to park from forecourt of petrol station.
Electric points caravans
Gas Cylinders on Sale
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Licensed to Sell Wine Only
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||€30.00||€34.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||€22.00||€26.00|
Extra Charges Levied
- Myself,my husband and our two children have been coming here most weekends during the summer for the last three years.
Its a lovely quiet campsite with a nice little playground and a very handy shop with everything you need.
The owner Patrick and his staff are all very friendly and helpful.
Always clean. Near lovely walks and beaches. Would definitely recommend. Date of stay July 2021
- Very clean. Very good services, not to mention the great shop, petrol station, hair salon and Chinese takeaway all there. The owners are very very welcoming and friendly, lots to do in the locality. 15 minutes drive to Wexford town, 30 minutes to Rosslare. I would highly recommend, and look forward to coming back. Date of stay September 2021
- Great campsite, we have been here a few times now and its great for the kids plus there is lots to do around the locality. Nothing bad to say whatsoever. Plus a few fellow campers are having a music session in the corner all weekend and its fantastic.to hear. Great shop too and local Chinese takeaway. Date of stay July 2021
From Rosslare: Wexford town, follow quay. Turn right across bridge (R741) for 14km. From Gorey: left at traffic lights, follow Ballycanew road for 27km or take Ballycanew, exit 23, off N11 at Gorey. From Enniscorthy: Blackwater/Oulart road for 3km, turn right on R744, at R741 intersection turn right, park 2km, beside petrol station. Entrance off forecourt.