- Where:Flesk, Muckross Rd
- Town:Killarney V93 D6PN
- Phone:+353 64 6631704
- Size:2 Hectares
- Open:St Patrick's Weekend 5 April - 2 October & October Bank Holiday weekend
- Holiday Type:CountrysitePet FriendlyFamily FriendlyCity/Town BreaksDog Friendly
About Killarney Flesk Caravan & Camping Park
* Gateway to National Park and Lakes
* Situated on the famous Ring of Kerry Route.
* At the start of the Kerryway.
* Walk and Cycle path from caravan park into National Park and Lakes.
* 1 mile from Killarney town. Nearest Park from Killarney town centre, bus and train station
* While being the nearest located Park to Killarney town centre, one can enjoy the magnificent woodlands and mountains of Killarney National Park and our native deer.
* Family run award winning caravan & camping Park, A.A. Best Parks Award, Practical Caravan Best Park Award, A.A. • Award winning sanitation facilities. Recommended by: AA, ANWB, ICC, MCC, Alan Rogers, ACSI, CCC, IMCC and our guests.
* Campers Kitchen, Laundry, Disabled facilities, Restaurant and Bar, Entertainment (high season), Bike Rental, Taxi Service, Wet Weather Shelter, 24 hour Supervision. Supermarket/ Garage 100m. All local tours can be booked at reception.
* For our rates, please see our website www.killarneyfleskcamping.com
* We are unable to accommodation Commercial Vehicles, XL Tents, Gazebos and wet weather shelters.
Electric points caravans
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Full drinks licence
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||€44.50||€48.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||€38.50||€42.00|
Extra Charges Levied
| Extra Car
Clean, spacious, convenient. Perfect – This campsite is just a mile from the town centre. It is an easy walk into town from the campsite. The campsite staff are all very friendly and welcoming. The toilets and showers are so clean, bright and spacious. Delightful. There was a very open and friendly atmosphere on the campsite. We had a delightful stay here and had only intended staying one night, but had to stay two. There are many delightful walks in the area. It was a most satisfactory stay we had here and would highly recommend this site. Date of stay: September 2021
Brilliant location – Just back from Killarney Flesk caravan and camping Park stayed here for the August bank holiday week-end what a great place to stay the facilities are spotless the park is kept in great condition with loads of space for caravans, motor homes and tents. There is a lovely friendly atmosphere and the site was so quiet even with all the people staying here. There is a cycle path which starts just across the road that brings you to Muckross House and a path which you can cycle around the park to see all it has to offer and you can hire bikes just outside camping park. You can walk to town centre in 20-30 minutes or get a taxi for about 9-10 euros. The Gleneagle Hotel is just five minutes from the park and there are hotels and restaurants all along the way to town . First time to try this camping park but won’t be the last would highly recommend a trip here.
Date of stay: August 2021
From Killarney town, take the N71 south, towards Killarney National Park. 1.5km outside town centre on the left next door to Ireland's National Events Centre.