Galey Bay Caravan & Camping Park
CampingIreland's Hidden HeartlandsCamper Van / MotorhomeTouringCaravan
- Where:Galey Bay
- Phone:+353 90 6661058 , +353 87 4105449
- Size:1.1 Hectares
- Open:4 April - 30 October
- Holiday Type:CountrysitePet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About Galey Bay Caravan & Camping Park
Galey Bay Caravan and Camping Park is a friendly and family-run business located along the shores of the majestic Lough Ree in Co. Roscommon and just a short distance from Roscommon Town.
Galey is a perfect base for exploring the many islands of Lough Ree, Clonmacnoise, Galway, Knock and Sligo. It is an ideal location for outdoor pursuits, such as watersports, fishing, sailing, hunting, walking and cycling. We provide boat hire, and we are happy to organise canoe/kayak hire for groups.
The park is open from mid April to the end of October
The park is an expanse of more than 1 hectare with 27 pitches. It includes a range of facilities for guests, including a TV lounge, pool room, kitchen and children’s play area.
Electric points caravans
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||€30.00||€40.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||€25.00||€35.00|
Extra Charges Levied
- Great two nights stay just can’t wait to get back to this place, lovely place and very warm welcome and very helpful, enjoyed so much thanks, see you soon ,& thanks bro first of many more. Date of stay: May 2022
- We Love it here the people are great make us very well come as we have been here the last 3 years and hope to get back, thanks again😊 Date of stay: Summer 2021
- I can’t recommend this camp site enough. It’s set up very well. The owners were lovely and very helpful. It’s in a lovely location beside the lake. We had a lovely weekend there. Date of stay: Summer 2021
From Athlone: N61 to Roscommon, turn right then immediately left before railway crossing (before Knockcroghery), continue 1 mile at Crossroad, turn right. From Roscommon: N61 towards Athlone. After Knockcrogheny Village turn left then immediately left after the railway crossing. Turn right at first crossroads.