- Where:40 Castlecatt Road
- Town:Bushmills, Antrim BT57 8TN
- Phone:+ 44 (0) 28 20732393
- Size:7.5 Hectares
- Open:17 March - 1 November
- Holiday Type:Beach HolidayPet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About Ballyness Caravan Park
Multi award winning park on the spectacular North Coast.
Closest park to Giant’s Causeway and Bushmills Distillery and 7 miles from Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge. Fully serviced hardstand pitches – centrally heated amenity building – disabled facilities – family bathroom – motorhome service point – accessories shop – free wifi – play park – games room – wildlife ponds – dedicated dog walk area.
Walking distance to pubs, shops, cafes and restaurants in Bushmills.
Activities nearby – birdwatching – fishing – sailing – surfing – walks – cycle routes – blue flag beaches. Causeway Rambler bus service April – September from the park.
Online booking on www.ballynesscaravanpark.com
Electric points caravans
Gas Cylinders on Sale
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults||£32.00||£32.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||£36.00||£36.00|
Extra Charges Levied
- FABULOUS – First time at the wonderful place, everyone was catered for from kids(play ground), dogs(wood land walk) and young adults(games room). Grounds were well manicured, tidy and clean. The toilet block and waste disposal were immaculately clean, and there were recycling and waste bins dotted around the site(kept out of view). Staff were very helpful at check in, giving local information on restaurants and places to visit. All in all a very pleasant weekend at this fabulous place. Date of stay: March 2022
First Class Caravan Site – With Covid stopping us going further than our shores we booked into Ballyness for our summer holidays last year- and then rebooked for this year again. This site is the cleanest site we have ever stayed in with our motor home and we have travelled the length and breadth of England, Scotland and Wales. We have four kids- one a toddler and so the family changing area for us was a revelation. To be able to let the big kids get showered in privacy while we bathed the baby was just brilliant and saved us having to worry about splitting the kids up between us. The facilities are always spotless and there are maintenance staff present every day. It’s has such a central location for day trips and the ply park is excellent for days round the site- so too is the games room. The site feels safe and secure and I cannot think of one negative. If we can get a spot next year again we will be back. Thanks for a great holiday!
Date of stay: July 2021
500 metres south of Bushmills Distillery on B66 towards Dervock. Signposted