- Waar:38 Kilkeel road
- Town:Annalong, Co. Down BT34 4TJ
- Telefoon:+44 (0)28 437 68248
- Geopend:17 March - 1 November
- Holiday Type:Beach HolidayPet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About Annalong Holiday Park
This award winning park is set in the heart of Annalong Village and only a short drive to the popular Newcastle resort. With sea front pitches, stunning views and easy access to shops and restaurants, Annalong Holiday Park is the perfect base to enjoy the Mournes.
The fully serviced pitches and newly refurbished laundry and private wash rooms match its five star status.
Electric points caravans
Gas Cylinders on Sale
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
Extra Charges Levied
- We visited this site in a touring caravan and absolutely love it. The touring part it at the seafront and the facilities are lovely. The site is fantastic and well looked after. £20 refundable deposit for the key fob that does the barriers and gates. Site is secure and has great areas for kids. Three small points are the ariel part at our site was damaged. The mains water hookup requires a connector which our neighbouring caravan did not have but luckily I had a spare so it got them up and going, most sites require you to bring your own hose connector to join the tap but just a note incase it catches you off guard. The final thing is the ground is very hard probably due to the summer weather so getting wind breakers and pegs into the ground can be difficult. Most sites are on a slope so it may take you a while to level your caravan. Overall a fantastic site and facilities that I would highly recommend visiting. The staff and pricing is great! Definitely will return. Date of stay: Summer 2021
Perfect quiet spot -Stayed 2 nights at the weekend on this lovely site, staff went above and beyond what is expected. Very friendly and helped us out big time. Site itself is kept in pristine condition, would highly recommend and will most definitely be back again. Toilet/showers is best I’ve seen in any site.Date of stay: September 2019
Located in Annalong, 8 miles south of Newcastle