- Où:Lough Lannagh Holiday Village
- Ville:Castlebar F23 VW73
- Téléphone:+353 94 9027111
- Site internet
- Superficie:1.01 Hectares
- Ouvrir:15 April - 31 August
- Holiday Type:CountrysitePet FriendlyFamily FriendlyCity/Town BreaksDog Friendly
About Lough Lannagh Caravan Park
Pre-booking only www.loughlannagh.ie
Lakeside caravan park in the West of Ireland
Secluded lakeside setting on Great Western Greenway Walking & Cycling Route. Unique touring base, ideal for exploring Mayo, Connemara & the Wild Atlantic Way. Park run, bike hire, kayaking, tand up boarding, swimming, gym, fishing all on lakeshore.
Playground: 2 min. Castlebar: 10 min. walk. Westport: 15 min. drive.
Free Highspeed Wifi.
Guest discount for swimming pool, gym & yoga sessions at Leisure Complex located beside Lough Lannagh Village.
Prepay 7 nights for the price of 6.*
Camping Key Discount 10% off 15 April to 31 May 2022.*
Only one discount option per booking *
Motorhome Servicing – Fresh Water Refill, Empty Grey/Black Tanks & Dispose of Rubbish ?12.00. (Non-Residents)
Electric points caravans
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||?34.00||?39.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||?27.00||?32.00|
Extra Charges Levied
Extra large tent
?40 / ?45
- Last minute stay in our camper, lovely setting at the lake you can walk around and close to amenities. Coffee shop was closed was a pity as it looks lovely! staff were so nice and theres a swimming pool next door too. Would recommend with a 2 year old ? houses to stay in look really nice too. Date of stay: Summer 2021
Summer stay home from home – We made two visits to the caravan park. No facalaties open but it did not interfere with the pleasure of the trips. We were advised when booking that the tiolet and shower blocks were colsed due to the covid regulations and given a discount for the inconvience. Super stay nice and peaceful each time. right in the hearth of the town with so much to do. Our Daughter and her crew joined us in their caravan for the second trip while our other daughter took one of the appartments. it made for a super family holiday we will all go again,Date of stay: July 2020
Take N5, N60, N84 to Castlebar, Signage for Lough Lannagh Village is on all the approach roads to Westport N5 roundabout