- Téléphone:+35394 9072895.
- Site internet
- Superficie:0.7 Hectares
- Ouvrir:28 April - 26 September
- Holiday Type:CountrysitePet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About Carra Caravan and Camping Park
Country walks a speciality from this family campsite in Mayo?s ?Tidiest village?. Convenience store, craft butcher, pubs, playground within 200 metres. Castlebar, the county town (8kms), has cinemas, theatre, golf-course, restaurants, swimming pool. Within easy reach, Knock Shrine (20kms), Westport House (18kms), Museum of Country Life (8kms), Ballintobber Abbey, Moorehall Forest Park (8kms). Drive to Wild Atlantic Way, Great Western Greenway, Achill Island, Croagh Patrick, Ceide Fields, Ballycroy National Park.
Pitches must be pre-booked on our website
Electric points caravans
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||?26.00||?26.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||?22.00||?22.00|
Extra Charges Levied
- What a great place – We loved the locality in Belcarra. Stone’s throw from pub, shops, beautiful river walk.
Excellent facilities, four toilets and two showers each for men and women. Spotless and easy access. Also disabled facilities easy access. Well done. Date of stay: Summer 2021
- Lovely small, quiet campsite – Very friendly and obliging owners. Small village with excellent shop that has everything you need which is great because you don’t need to bring supplies with you. The shop also makes sandwiches and has yummy 99s!
Beautifully kept village with walks, a playground and a chipper at the weekend. Castlebar, Moore Hall and Westport are all nearby. Date of stay: Summer 2021
From Castlebar follow the N84 towards Ballinrobe.Turn immediately left for Belcarra (Ballycarra) 8 kms