- Where:Downings, Carrigart F92 H598
- Telefon:+353 74 9155376, +353 74 9155000
- Größe:8 Hectares
- Geöffnet:17 March - 31 October
- Holiday Type:Beach HolidayPet FriendlyFamily FriendlyDog Friendly
About Caseys Caravan Site
Caseys Caravan Park is situated on the Rosguill peninsula on the Wild Atlantic Way.
The Park borders a stunning sandy beach with super views towards the majestic Muckish mountain and Downings pier. The small village of Downings adjacent to the Park has a choice of shops, pubs and restaurants including a seafood restaurant at the Harbour Bar, which are all within easy walking distance.
The beautiful Sheephaven Bay is an ideal area for water sports, with other local activities such as horse riding, Pitch N Putt and Footgolf close by. The Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Resort boosts 3 x 18-hole golf courses ? Old Tom Morris, Sandy Hills Links and the new St Patrick?s Links.
Bikes to explore the Peninsula further are available for hire locally.
Local Places of Interest
Glenveagh National Park 27km
Doe Castle 12km
Fanad Lighthouse 22km
Ards Forest Park 20km
Dunlewey Visitor Centre 37km
Electric points caravans
Gas Cylinders on Sale
Ice Pack Freezing Facilities
Washing & Ironing
|Unit + 2 Adults + 2 Children||?30.00||?30.00|
|Unit + 2 Adults||?30.00||?30.00|
Extra Charges Levied
XL Tent supplement
- Camped here with family. Site facilities are basic but very clean as were the toilets, showers and kitchen. Very centrally located right-next to a great beach and lovely restaurants right on the Atlantic Drive. Staff friendly and hard working. August 2021
- 7 days in Downing?s We stayed here in our Motorhome and while I have a soft spot for Downing?s in general as I spent all my summers here as a kid. Downings and soundings are just one of the nicest places to visit in Ireland, the campsite I can?t fault at all close to beach, shops and restaurants. The toilets were very clean and the staff were very friendly. My only problem with my visit here was that I did not stay longer. I?ll be back. July 2020
- Our first visit to this excellent caravan site right on the beach at Downings We have a little experience of caravan sites but arrived here at someone else’s recommendation and found a wonderful, well equipped and welcoming caravan site, right on the beach . Our dogs loved the proximity to the beach. They must be on leads at all times but this is the norm. The toilet block was well equipped and very clean. More than enough latrines for men and women, and the showers in a different block were amazing. We baulked a little at having to buy tokens at ?2 each, but when we saw what we got it was worth it. 10 minutes in a very large and very nicely finished shower/ wet room, with a very powerful and easily adjustable power shower. The campervan facilities (that we were interested in) were first class. The welcome was warm and when I had a running repair to be made the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Delighted to recommend this site. They clearly have years and years of experience and have listened and adapted to what their clients want and need in a caravan site. And what a setting. We will definitely be back. August 2019
We are on The Wild Atlantic Way From Letterkenny to Downings Fishing village R245 to Ramelton. R245 to Milford, R245 to Carrigart R248 4km to Downings Village